Prohibited goods and goods with restrictions
Sending the following goods may result in surcharges, delays or confiscation by the concerning authorities.
Liability Coverage or guarantees and the like are not applicable to these goods. If you have doubts about these restrictions, please please contact us to inquire about a shipment you want to send.
- Animal skin / Fur / Animal organs and parts / Ivory and ivory products
- Goods with a particularly high value (eg artworks, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver)
- Dangerous Goods* - Hazardous Goods / Fireworks
- Fluids - Adhesives / Paint
- Firearms / Swords / Knives / Weapons
- Live animals
- Money / Keys / Transferable securities / Payment
- Perishable goods
- Personal belongings
- Plants and seeds
- Pornographic material
- Tobacco and tobacco products / Drugs / Medications / Alcohol
- White goods / Refrigerators / Ovens / Microwaves / Washing machines / Dishwashers / etc.
- Fire extinguishers
To meet the stringent requirements we will not accept substances classified as dangerous in the latest edition of the Civil Aviation Organization Technical Instructions.
Carriers have their own derivative policies for the processing and sending of dangerous substances / goods.
There are nine classes of hazardous substances. We will not accept materials and products that could be dangerous in terms of handling.
Limited liability applies when sending these goods. Claims for damage will not be accepted. Only claims for loss are considered, except our packaging guide.
- Furniture (except when flat packed)
- Engines - Generators and / or components containing oil - unless rinsed
- Batteries - Except dry batteries
- Glass / Ceramics / Porcelain / Marble / Resin / Stone - or any product containing any such material
- Computers / Laptops / Monitors / TFT screens
- Televisions / LCD Screens / Plasma screens / projectors etc.
- Musical instruments should be packed in appropriate hard cases with quilted lining and then packaged if you do not want to damage the trunk. In other words - a guitar shipped in a soft case will not be covered by insurance against damage.